GSG allows you to get up and running quickly with hosted Sybase Afaria—without a legion of consultants or a major internal project. Leveraging hands-on knowledge of the Afaria platform and mobility management expertise, our experts have worked with hundreds of leading organizations worldwide to plan, configure and deliver enterprise mobility management services to their workforce.
As a GSG Afaria customer, you’re assigned a dedicated project manager to service your needs from the start of your evaluation through platform deployment. This professional will:
- Work with you to make sure Afaria is configured to meet your unique requirements
- Set up a weekly call to assess your satisfaction with Afaria and address any concerns
- Serve as your single point of contact for any questions that arise during your evaluation
- Oversee the successful transition of your Sybase Afaria evaluation to production
If your enterprise mobility environment is more complex, GSG offers additional professional services to meet your specific needs. Our team works closely with your company through the following phases:
- Definition of scope and requirements
- Determination of solution and cost estimate
- Project management and planning
- Delivery and acceptance of solution
GSG customers enjoy access to a wide range of resources designed to enhance your experience with Afaria, including round-the-clock email and phone support. GSG also offers an online support center featuring helpful training videos, user guides, FAQs, reporting manuals and a forum in which to exchange tips and information about a variety of mobility management topics.